Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bendy Rollers on Natural Hair + OODT (Church Chic)

Hello Everyone, This is a quick video I posted randomly. The editing is really bad and its due to a new video editing software am trying out. Am still learning my way round it so please bear with me. Am really learning from my mistakes. Most of the interesting sections of the video got cut out but hey hope you enjoy it. Will see you soon when I improve on my editing and video shooting skills Thanks Always, Elormsworld.

2 comments:

  1. your hair looked really pretty here, funny I loved it. The outfit was nice too, I love the color on you. enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. My natural hair is so sparse that its hard to manage. Real Funny you like it lol. I actually regretted taking it to church I should've won a wig. lol
      Thanks for your support.
      Enjoy the rest of the week

      Delete